Detailed information about Broken Bag Detector
Prevent Dust Emissions and Avoid Regulatory Issues & Unscheduled Plant Shutdowns
SUN Filter offers excellent broken bag detectors and bag leak detectors to help you monitor if there is a broken bag in your system.
Early warning alarms prevent dust emission levels to breach regulatory limits and thereby eliminates the lost production time normally associated with unscheduled plant shutdowns. The PCME ElectrodynamicTM technology allows for remote reporting of the condition of single and multi-compartment filters.
SUN Filter offers solutions from PCME Limited
PCME is a patented technology
- The PCME systems have been on the market for more than 20 years
- 30,000 systems have been supplied to all major industries in most parts of the world
- Accurate and precise techology identify the specific row which has a leak – enabling you to quickly solve the leaking issue and get the backhouse up and running
Core features of the ElectroDynamicTM Probe Electrification technology
- The signal generated is unaffected by contamination of the sensor rod which may cause signal drift issues in other systems
- It is not affected by velocity variations within typical filter bag velocity ranges (8-20m/s)