Detailed information about Seamless Tube® Media & Filter Bag
Seamless Tube® is proven to increase baghouse capacity up to 20%
Developed in 1972, the Sun Filter Seamless Tube® filter media is a proven performer in many industries such as the metals, foundries, aluminum, minerals and cement industries. It is ideal for applications up to 275ºF.
Seamless Tube® is proven to increase baghouse capacity up to 20%, and gives you up to 30% longer life compared to conventional woven medias. Every feature of this filter media structure is engineered to optimize filtration performance, and is a cost effective alternative to woven media and shaker felt media that doesn’t forfeit high flow capacity or efficiency.
Seamless Tube® Filter Media is available in:
- Roll good sizes 127mm up to 305mm
- 2 styles: Reversible so that one side offers a filament construction for excellent dust release whereas the other offers a raised napped surface to improve filtration efficiency
Seamless Tube®Filter Bags are available in:
- Shaker Bag configurations
- Reverse Air configurations
- With anti-collapse rings, suspension cap, straps or loop top